Version 1.0.234 - REV 32895 / 22.07.2015
- Black Zones have arrived!
- Carrion Copse, Festerfoss, Filthwell, Hollow Heart, Ichordew, Bilebeck, Rotten Vale andCorpsemingle are now "black zones"
- You will be flagged hostile automatically when entering these regions, and cannot unflag until you leave them
- Clusters of players will not show up on the minimap, and no player counts will be shown
- Dungeons in this area are similarly affected
- The world map has new colors and graphics to reflect this
- Many, many art improvements - mesh improvements, shader improvements, texture improvements and more!
- Many level design improvements, clearing up issues and making improvements in many places!
- Territories in Carrion Copse and Festerfoss have had their connections adjusted, so that resource territories are no longer "behind" building territories
- Efficiency passive spell on helmets now correctly affects the energy costs shown in the UI (previously it gave the bonus but the UI was incorrect)
- Numpad keys can now be assigned in control settings
- Two-handed hammers and polehammers are now listed in the "hammer" market subgroup
- An issue with minimap generation was fixed
- It is now possible to craft a T6 Enchanted Longbow in a T6 Hunter's Lodge (similar issues with T7 and T8 will be fixed in a later patch)
- Carrion Copse should now have its name spelled correctly
- Reenergize spell on cloth torso now has a consistent visual effect
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.