Yellow zones are located between green and red zones and classified as Limited PvP. You need to flag as a hostile, and then you are allowed to attack other players. Instead of player death, you are only knocked out and drop silver according your equipped item value. T3-6 resources can be found in Yellow zones. Moderate risk to the player.
Yellow PVP zone rules:
- You can set yourself to "hostile" using the botton by your portrait
- Hostile players can attack and knock down other players
- Everyone can see the number of hostile players in the area
- Non-hostile players gain a bonus against hostile players
- When players are knocked down, some of their equipment's durability is converted into silver and dropped
- Knocked down players can get back up, or choose to respawn, leaving their equipment as loot